Re: MTT TV, Tomo CDsingles, misc and Seiyuu magazine rants

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: MTT TV, Tomo CDsingles, misc and Seiyuu magazine rants
date Mon, 2 Aug 1999 21:30:09 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 3 Aug 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Ive wrote:
> | At 00:00 99/08/01 +0900, you wrote:
> | > I just watched the first 4 episodes of MTT TV.
> | > It's great!  It might even be better than the OAVs.
> |
> | Doh! I forgot it was airing. -_-
>
> It's on wowow, so I can't watch it.. (;_;)

Just as well.  The OAV's were frustrating enough, but a whole TV series
dedicated to coitus interuptus??

---

I leafed through a couple of the new seiyuu magazines the other day.  One
has Tange Sakura on the cover.  That picture takes her to a new level of
hideousity even I didn't think was possible!  If she continues at this
breakneck pace, she's on course to become the most grotesque human on
earth by the year 2002, the most horribly ugly object in the physical
universe by 2008, and the most apocolyptically difficult to look at object
theoretically possible by 2017.  Mark that year down on your calendars as
the possible end of the world if Tange Sakura is still performing by then!

This "Voice Festival to 2000" (sp?) event looks like something I would
have really gotten into, as it features all four of the seiyuu I really
ever cared about (Hisakawa Aya, Kuwashima Houko, Toyoshima Machiko, and
Kouda Mariko)  But if the file photos in the advertisement are any
indication, Houko is now much cuter than Machiko.  Maybe my original
instinct was correct after all?

Oh, and what has Maeda Ai (the SG seiyuu, not the chidol) done to warrant
her own three page color photo shoot???

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org
http://sdf.lonestar.org/~joepet