Re: Seb Happy

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: Seb Happy
date Sun, 1 Aug 1999 17:05:00 -0500 (CDT)
On Sun, 1 Aug 1999, Michael Studte wrote:

> At 18:25 99/07/31 -0500, Joe Petrow wrote:
> > Even though I haven't been to a Hisakawa Aya event in over a year and a
> > half now, she still send me a postcard last week congratulating me on my
> > wedding.
> >
> > My wife was less than thrilled.  (-_-)
>
> Ehh? How did Aya find out about this?!?!

I sent her my wedding announcement postcard last year.  Since she had
always been so good in corresponding with me, I thought I at least owed
her that much.

> And why was your wife upset? Not worried that you'll get back into spending
> money on Aya again...? ^_^

No, just the jealousy that comes with getting a postcard from some other
woman.  I'm sure Jim would understand...

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org
http://sdf.lonestar.org/~joepet

Search field Search string