Re: Seb Happy

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: Seb Happy
date Mon, 2 Aug 1999 01:24:45 +0800
> From: IczelionXX@aol.com <IczelionXX@aol.com>
>That's interesting, how has Aya been very cruel?  And would everyone
>generally consider Onee-chan to be personable? ^_^  I would need nothing
more
>than a postcard from her to make my day (month, year ^_^;)  But I wouldn't
>know where to write to, does anyone know?

AFAIK, Aya and Onee-chan are very protective regarding their
private life.  Onee-chan does have say something about Hou-chan
but nothing more.  She had even disband her fan club (Cookie
Collection/Urban Fish) a few years ago.

For contacting Onee-chan, try the following address :
Ezaki Production
4F, Wakaetsu Building, 3 Minami-motomachi,
Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0012

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com