Re: Seb Happy

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from arashi@gol.com
subject Re: Seb Happy
date Mon, 02 Aug 1999 00:33:04 +0900
At 18:25 99/07/31 -0500, you wrote:
> Even though I haven't been to a Hisakawa Aya event in over a year and a
> half now, she still send me a postcard last week congratulating me on my
> wedding.
>
> My wife was less than thrilled.  (-_-)

Look on the bright side... At least she didn't send a postcard cursing
your wedding in a fit of jealous rage, ending with a plea for you to
come back to her and "our son"... ^^

_Then_ your wife would really be less than thrilled.

> > People on this ML have an incredible track record with seiyuu...
> > I wonder why. The gaijin factor can't possible account for all
> > of it.
> You just have to pick a more personable seiyuu.  I was very lucky, in that

Actually, I've been really lucky with Hekiru too. So far, I've managed
to have a 2 minute conversation with her at a concert, be pointed out at
another one and be told "Thanks for coming all the time!", been the only
fan to sing straight into her mike at a concert, and to be thanked
indirectly at another concert for sending her a letter.

I just don't have anything in writing! ^^;; (All the better to incriminate
you with, my dear.)

> I can't think of a seiyuu who's nicer to her fans than Aya (of course, she
> can also be very cruel in a backhanded way, but that's usually over things
> pertaining to her privacy, and don't affect her "good" fans...)

Anyone has the right to be pissed off at fans that think the object
of their idolization is simply a real walking talking anime character.

> BTW, on a train on the Yokosuka-line Friday, I saw an advertisement
> talking about Hekiru's upcoming tour.  She was sort of half-sitting
> half-kneeling on the floor, taking a picture of some rose petals on the
> floor with an old camera.  Why she'd want a promotional picture that
> doesn't even show her face is beyond me, but I guess that's the kind
> of girl she is:  tought, straight, and without a clue.  (^_^;)

Actually, if you think about it, she _is_ wearing a spaghetti strap
red camisol which shows a lot of leg... so in a sense you could say
that she did get a clue. -_-

It's the jacket for her new CD single. I guess they didn't use the
other one (close-up face shot) because it was too similar to the
ad for the previous tour.

-Ive, who for some reason is in possession of two of those train ads,
 even though she hasn't ridden a train with them yet.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs