Re: Seb Happy

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: Seb Happy
date Sat, 31 Jul 1999 18:25:25 -0500 (CDT)
On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Ivevei Upatkoon wrote:

> At 05:40 99/07/31 +0200, you wrote:
> > Another new from Sebastien.
> > He phoned me yesterday because he just received a new postcard from Hisakawa
> > Aya.(^_^)
> > It's her answer to his last letter. Needless to say he was very happy.(^_^)
> > (And me I only have have one postcard from Kotono (;_;))
>
> ook...
>
> I would be estatic if I ever got anything from Hekiru.
> Perhaps I should leave the country and try from there. ^_^;

Even though I haven't been to a Hisakawa Aya event in over a year and a
half now, she still send me a postcard last week congratulating me on my
wedding.

My wife was less than thrilled.  (-_-)

> People on this ML have an incredible track record with seiyuu...
> I wonder why. The gaijin factor can't possible account for all
> of it.

You just have to pick a more personable seiyuu.  I was very lucky, in that
I can't think of a seiyuu who's nicer to her fans than Aya (of course, she
can also be very cruel in a backhanded way, but that's usually over things
pertaining to her privacy, and don't affect her "good" fans...)

BTW, on a train on the Yokosuka-line Friday, I saw an advertisement
talking about Hekiru's upcoming tour.  She was sort of half-sitting
half-kneeling on the floor, taking a picture of some rose petals on the
floor with an old camera.  Why she'd want a promotional picture that
doesn't even show her face is beyond me, but I guess that's the kind
of girl she is:  tought, straight, and without a clue.  (^_^;)

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org
http://sdf.lonestar.org/~joepet

Search field Search string