Re: archives and stats for June 1999

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: archives and stats for June 1999
date Mon, 5 Jul 1999 21:21:14 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | OK, I'll throw out a nibble.  Anyone see the newest Aniraji cover, with
> | Machirin and Miyamu on the cover?  That picture is OK, but the photoshoot
> | of the two inside has some of the worst pictures of Machirin I've seen!
> | I hope Miyamu doesn't become a bad influence on her...
>
> I'm way behind in reading/buying magazines too. (;_;)
> I haven't seen those pics, so I don't know,
> but maybe your tastes are changing too..

Machirin had a hairstyle that was reminiscent of dreadlocks.
I think both of our tastes are the same in that neither of us would find
that to be very cute...

One half decent "sleeping neo-lez" pic of the two, but I don't think
Machirin's heart was in it.

Does Sakurai Tomo do anything nowadays?

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org