Re: Re: archives and stats for June 1999

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from アイビ・ウパットクン <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: Re: archives and stats for June 1999
date Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:53:10 +0900
At Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:24:09 -0500 (CDT)
 Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
> > Tim wrote:
> > | Wow, such low traffic here--I wonder why?

Could it be a sign that this seiyuu boom thing has finally
hit a severe enough decline? Or maybe no good anime to spur
interests...

> > I have been too busy to go to events..
> > Also no good event that are "must go".
> > Also I'm way behind on radio shows.. (^_^;)

No events. ;_;

I guess I should at least disseminate some information.
- HEQUIL III on sale 7/23
- Akai Hana new single on sale 8/4

http://www.sme.co.jp/Music/Info/Hekiru/
for a nice pic. :)

> > But the biggest factor is that we lost Joe to RL (real-life).

I have failed to fill Joe's void. ;_;

-Ive on INSUITE99 mailer

Search field Search string

archive list