Re: archives and stats for June 1999

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@SDF.lonestar.org>
subject Re: archives and stats for June 1999
date Mon, 5 Jul 1999 17:24:09 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 6 Jul 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Tim wrote:
> | Hitoshi:
> | >Seiyuu ML
> | >total of 35 articles with 12 posters
> |
> | Wow, such low traffic here--I wonder why?
>
> I have been too busy to go to events..
> Also no good event that are "must go".
> Also I'm way behind on radio shows.. (^_^;)
>
> But the biggest factor is that we lost Joe to RL (real-life).

Are you saying that because of me, you've lost your will to be a seiyuu
fan?  Or is this just an indication of Father Time finally catching up to
you?  (^_-)

OK, I'll throw out a nibble.  Anyone see the newest Aniraji cover, with
Machirin and Miyamu on the cover?  That picture is OK, but the photoshoot
of the two inside has some of the worst pictures of Machirin I've seen!
I hope Miyamu doesn't become a bad influence on her...

Joe Petrow
joepet@sdf.lonestar.org
http://sdf.lonestar.org/~joepet

Search field Search string