Re: Question At Me

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@jps.net>
subject Re: Question At Me
date Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:30:09 -0700
Nikita:
>At 07:49 PM 6/23/99 +0200, you wrote:
>>The 1999/06/14, Hitoshi Doi wrote :
>>>This is probably my favorite Megumi song.
>>
>>I have this single since 2 weeks around, but it's not my favorite song.
>
>	I like Successful Mission better.
>	Did she sing the OP to Lost Universe as well?  The series has just
>started
>on local TV over here and the similarities to Slayers are uncanny (take
>Rail's striking resemblance to Xelloss, for example).

She sings Infinity (the OP) and Extrication (the ED) for Lost Universe. The
similiarities to Slayers should be expected. It's basically the same group
that were involved with Slayers (including seiyuu). Isn't it rumored that
LU was somehow related to Slayers?

--Tim
tenton@iname.com
<http://welcome.to/animeweekly>

3 songs that are in my head
1. "Sanpo Michi"--Judy and Mary (Pop Life)
2. "Izayoi"--Megumi Hayashibara--Saber Marionette J
3. "Mamotte Ageru"--Akiko Hiramatsu--Saber Marionett J OAV

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs