Question At Me

to "Seiyuu Mail" <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from jarry.sebastien@lemel.fr (Sbastien Jarry)
subject Question At Me
date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:49:04 +0200 (MET DST)
(I have sending, by mistakes, this message to the private Doi's E-Mail,
sorry)

The 1999/06/14, Hitoshi Doi wrote :

>This is probably my favorite Megumi song.

I have this single since 2 weeks around, but it's not my favorite song.
think somes songs played by Megumi since few months is too speed, too
"dance" for me. I hate rap, techno and dance music (but I like disco)
and
the melody is also very banal. So, I don't like very much this song, I
prefer "~Sore Kara~". However, the card inside is very beautiful.
How I could get this single ? One of my friend who did going to Japan
between 10th to 31st May. He did buy this single for advance for me, and

also a single of the group "Max" : Ride on Time ; it's a disco song, but
 the
 melody is beautiful. (^_^)

>Question at Me (Hayashibara Megumi)
>Sorekara