[LITTLE OFF TOPIC] Magazines dumping -_-.

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from "Edgar Octavio Perez Ballas" <t.rosario@codetel.net.do>
subject [LITTLE OFF TOPIC] Magazines dumping -_-.
date Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:42:26 -0400

----------
>From: Hitoshi Doi <doi@win.ne.jp>
>To: seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
>Subject: Re: Stuntman of Voice Luggar
>Date: mi=E9r., 23 juni 1999 10:18 AM
>

> I am back from Canada.  Star Wars was great.
>
> CuSO4 wrote:
> |
> | I have now in process of dumping old magazines, and I finally
> | find the reference.  In Mar 1999 issue of Animedia's Cotton Candy
> | (Nakagawa Akiko's column), Akiko mentioned that during the action
> | scene, the person inside VL-Ruby's custom was Akiyama Tomohiko,
> | a guy.

This is really a bad thing to have to dump some magazines. I myself are
subscribed to Afternoon magazines and some others, and as you may know, thi
magazine take much space. I live in Dominican Republic, and I really does
not have much "space limitation", but any way, my magazine get much
deteriorated with the time because humidity, so I had to go for the HARD
WAY.

I scan all my magazines COMPLETELY, and save it in Hybrid CD-ROM format (I
own a MAC and a PC), so I can keep it in that way. Is hard, but I think tha
it pays its price. And for the image access and browsing, I use the program
Extensis Portfolio, because it have wonderful capabilities for image
archiving and accessing, and is too cross-platform, so I can browse the
catalogs in MAC or PC.

Thanks a lot

Search field Search string

archive list