Re: Shiina Hekiru Starting Legend 1999 Tour

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: Shiina Hekiru Starting Legend 1999 Tour
date Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:42:15 +0900
At 13:28 99/06/14 +0900, you wrote:
> > The first Autumn tour, Starting Legend 1999 [title undecided] has been set.
> > As of 6/10, 16 concerts altogether.
>
> That's an odd title for a tour!  But Hekibou is an odd person, so "Title
> Undecided" probably fits...

The Japanese was (仮) which looked really weird already. They must
be really desperate for money if they are taking reservations so far
ahead in advance.

> > 2 days off from having a concert on my birthday. ;_;
> > There are only 16 concerts but I wound up getting...21 tickets! =:O
> > But I'll get paid later from my friends.
>
> Are you going to them all?  That's 8 days off work!  (^_^;)

2 of the weekday concerts (Omiya and Sapporo) actually fall on holidays.
Since the concerts start later this time, some places I won't be able
to return that very day. But if I take the first plane or shinkansen the
next day I can make it to work just half an hour late for most places...
:P

Kagawa is the real problem. Looks like I'll need to take a whole day
off for that one. I figure I can make it through with 4 days off, since
I can take 半休 at my company.

One person I know has made like almost 100 consecutive concerts while
still managing to work the same job. Another guy did 90 consecutive and
is trying for 100, but he's also on his third job. ^^;;

 || Ivevei Upatkoon             | ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp  ||
 || DreamArts Corporation       | http://www.sastokyo.com ||
 || http://www.dreamarts.co.jp  |      Let's Go S@S!!     ||

Search field Search string