Re: New PS releases...

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Michael Studte <izumi@omen.net.au>
subject Re: New PS releases...
date Mon, 17 May 1999 21:50:42 +0800
At 22:40 99/05/16 +0200, Jean-Luc BARBERA wrote:

> > In 12 days the PS version of the "Macross - Do You Remember Love" game i
s be
> > ing released. It looks like it will be full of FMV, as the game takes up
 thr
> > ee disks... o_o Check out the real-video preview at
> > http://www.scei.co.jp/cgi-bin/title.cgi?pnum=slps02005
>
> Will it be the same one from Sega Saturn ?

Basic gameplay is the same, I believe, but the whole game has been wrapped i
nto new full-motion video scenes... I don't think the Saturn version was 3 d
isks, right? ^_^ There's also several bonus items coming with the first edit
ion.

> > Also, "Linda Cube Again", a game that has seriously addicted me, but got
ten
> > very little attention outside Japan, is being re-released under the "The
 Bes
> > t" label for only 2800 yen next month. To anyone who's a fan of Takayama
 Min
> > ami (Conan, Nabiki, Yamamoto Yohko) I'd suggest buying this game. Also a
nyon
> > e who likes a nice RPG with a very involved story (and quite a dark stor
y) w
> > ill enjoy this game. The story is split into three separate games that c
an b
> > e played independant of each other, although it is suggested you play th
em i
> > n sequence.
> > http://www.scei.co.jp/cgi-bin/title.cgi?pnum=scps91142
>
> Do you know the PC Engine version of Linda Cube ? What differences with th
e PS
> version ?

I bought the game on the recommendation of a friend in Japan who knew the PC
 Engine version. I believe it is soft-of a sequel to the PCE game, but separ
ate and a whole new scenario. The RPG interface, when you wander around the
country-side is probably the only PCE-like thing in this game (the overhead
view).

> It seems to me that there were also Kamiya Akira, Kazuki Yao and my favorite
> Sakuma Rei. Am I right ?

Yes. However the game was made specifically for Takayama Minami, apparently
the game's designer (Masuda Shoji) is a big fan of hers. ^_^

No Kamiya Akira, though.

The full cast is:
Yao Kazuki 	- Ken (you) & Nek
Takayama Minami - Linda
Sakuma Rei 	- Sachiko
Aoyi Kazuyo	- Miimu
Futamata Issei	- Hyume/Hume
Emori Hiroko	- Ann
Utsumi Kenji	- Ben
Tsuji Shinpachi - Prof. Pannheim
Kurebayashi Takumi - Elisabeth
Aono Takeshi	- Prof. Emori

--
+-Madoka---Noa---Amelia---Yohko---Lime---Natsuki---Fam--Lala-+
| Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs