Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13
date Tue, 11 May 1999 11:53:19 +0900
At 10:21 99/05/11 +0900, you wrote:
> > You are merely avoiding the question!
>
> I thought it was obvious I was stating that she was "something more"!

No! Must hear it from the horse's mouth!!

> > I haven't updated my journal because it was starting to sound self-pitying
> > and whiny instead of just plain weird. :P
>
> Hey, if that's what's real then that's what you go with!  You liked Hekiru
> for being open and honest, and I liked that in your journal reports.  And,
> I quote from your own journal:  "I really like Hekiru, and to abandon her
> because she honestly shows us her true self, I can't betray her trust, nor
> deny the rightness of what she is trying to achieve."

Oh man, did I really write that? <run search>
Good lord, I did. Now you know why I've stopped writing this crap!

> So, please be like Hekiru and be my window to seiyuu fandom again!  (^_-)

/me mumbles something impolite.

> Now if we could only broaden your tastes a little more...(^_^;;)

Currently addicted to Kuwashimi Houko's "Believe"... Dancing Blade and
Dancing Blade 2 are awesome games!!

Now if only they put out that elusive non-etchi girl-get-girl game...
Joe, you must start up the petition!!

-Ive

 || Ivevei Upatkoon             | ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp  ||
 || DreamArts Corporation       | http://www.sastokyo.com ||