Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13
date Tue, 11 May 1999 11:42:28 +0900
At 01:11 99/05/11 +0900, you wrote:
> | > Machiko said that she touched Mariko in a very erotic way. Mariko was
> |
> | I've long since stopped wondering whether she is just "neo" or something
> | more...
>
> She's a very friendly and fun-loving "neo". (^_^;)

You know that saying about any technology sufficiently advanced being
indistinguishable from magic? Well, any neo sufficiently friendly and
fun-loving is indistinguishable from the real thing. ^_-

I wonder how many people know what we are talking about... I guess
it's up to the Joe to explain this whole thing. ^^;;;

-Ivew

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited