Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Petrow <joepet@gol.com>
subject Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13
date Tue, 11 May 1999 10:21:52 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 10 May 1999, Ivevei Upatkoon wrote:

> At 18:28 99/05/10 +0900, you wrote:
> > >  <about Machiko snipped>

> > > So... what's the consensus? :)
> >
> > And YOU!  What have you been up to!?  You haven't updated your Hekiru
> > journal in over four months!  (^_^;)
>
> You are merely avoiding the question!

I thought it was obvious I was stating that she was "something more"!

> I haven't updated my journal because it was starting to sound self-pitying
> and whiny instead of just plain weird. :P

Hey, if that's what's real then that's what you go with!  You liked Hekiru
for being open and honest, and I liked that in your journal reports.  And,
I quote from your own journal:  "I really like Hekiru, and to abandon her
because she honestly shows us her true self, I can't betray her trust, nor
deny the rightness of what she is trying to achieve."

So, please be like Hekiru and be my window to seiyuu fandom again!  (^_-)

> Besides, if you check my reports page, you'll see that I've been too busy,
> um, sightseeing all over Japan to update the rest of my homepage. ^^;;;

These are nice.  I see you've taken over from Hitoshi as the king...er,
queen (^_^;) of seiyuu reports!

Now if we could only broaden your tastes a little more...(^_^;;)

Joe Petrow
poyopoyo@gol.com
http://www2.gol.com/users/joepet  http://sdf.lonestar.org/~joepet

Search field Search string