Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: [radio] Only Sentimental Night 2 - 1999.04.13
date Mon, 10 May 1999 18:27:56 +0900
At 18:28 99/05/10 +0900, you wrote:
> >  <about Machiko snipped>
> >
> > > I've long since stopped wondering whether she is just "neo" or something
> > > more...
> >
> > So... what's the consensus? :)
>
> And YOU!  What have you been up to!?  You haven't updated your Hekiru
> journal in over four months!  (^_^;)

You are merely avoiding the question!

I haven't updated my journal because it was starting to sound self-pitying
and whiny instead of just plain weird. :P

Besides, if you check my reports page, you'll see that I've been too busy,
um, sightseeing all over Japan to update the rest of my homepage. ^^;;;

-Ive

Shiina Hekiru new single "Everlasting Train" debuts at no.15 on Oricon!
First press comes with "pika pika coating" jacket... which is actually
quite shiny. Someone, please get me the poster!!

 || Ivevei Upatkoon             | ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp  ||
 || DreamArts Corporation       | http://www.sastokyo.com ||
 || http://www.dreamarts.co.jp  |      Let's Go S@S!!     ||

Search field Search string