Re: Card Captor Sakura

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Monson <nihon@japan-mail.com>
subject Re: Card Captor Sakura
date Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:59:01 +0900
At 18:13 +0800 99.4.12, izumi@omen.net.au wrote:

>Ahh... I won:t make it tonight... There's Conan on TV tonight, and
>then Abunai Hokago (slightly ecchi high-school drama that I saw the
>making of)... I really like the girl, so I want to watch it. (And I
>didn't get a chance to get someone to record it for me... ;_; Sorry
>minna!

I just finished watching that - it was pretty good! Other than his slightly
bizarre daydreams, it wasn't really ecchi (though it looks like it could
get there without much trouble). My wife even likes it.

Just to make sure, the characters are Natsuki-kun, Kyoko-chan, Aoi-chan,
Tanaka-kun, and the Natsuki otaku guy.

Very weird...  ^_^

Joe

>> PSX CompSched -+- Nippon Resources FAQ http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/ <<
  >> Hard-to-Find Anime items: http://www.enol.com/~nihon/lp-list.html <<
>Never fight with a dragon for thou art crunchy and goest well with cheese.<
   >> Miyazaki Web at Nausicaa.net: http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/ <<

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited