Re: Vanny Nights

from "Kevin Lew - 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Vanny Nights
date Mon, 12 Apr 1999 00:11:40 -0500 (CDT)
First, a short diversion:
   So does Kaitou Jeanne really steal anything?  The story sounds like she
does more "breaking and entering" rather than stealing stuff.
   And when she turns a demon into a chess piece, does the painting get
destroyed or does it stay there?

Back to the subject line:
====
On Mon, 12 Apr 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I hear Hayashibara Megumi sings some song for this.
> Episode 2 didn't have an OP..  Maybe there is an ED.

It would be strange for Hayashibara Megumi to sing an OP/ED song and not
be in it.  That seems to go against the seiyuu theme song thing.  I've
noticed that if Megumi is in an anime, having her sing the songs makes it
an additional selling point.  But only if she is in the anime.

> Vanny is pronounced Bunny.  The girls supposedly have a rabbit
> mark somewhere on their bodies..  The girls pulled down the pants
> of the main guy, to look at the sword mark on his rear. (^_^;)
> The three girls have to protect him from some evil.

Now that's getting pretty weird.

> Maybe I should have Kevin do summaries of this show.. (^_^;;)

If you want.  It sounds bad enough that I could give it the usual
treatment.  ^_-

Speaking of which, I was rewatching Voicelugger #4, to see if I could
improve my synopsis.  Do you want me to rewrite it?
   The more I watched it, the more I understood what they were saying.
As a result, the story became less and less funny.  "Less funny" meaning
the original summary that I wrote can't be as sarcastic.  In my opinion,
however, I liked my version of the story more since it had Ginzu
Roboninjas and Lord Chumbawumba.  (He gets knocked down.  He gets up
again.  You are never gonna keep him down).  ^_^

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com   --=-=-=--   Don't mind the Lai-Lai Boy.  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited