cc <gameouji@telnet.or.jp>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: 4/4 Machirin/Houko Event
date Tue, 6 Apr 1999 01:45:54 +0800
> From: Gameouji <gameouji@telnet.or.jp>
>As usual, no picture nor recordings allowed, but seems like everyone had
>ignored the rule, especially for those in the back, lots of photo flash
>went on during the show.

So they do not search your 'big' luggage then.

>Arrived at the door at 9:00 (was late because I was carrying my suitcase
>with me too as there were no locker at JR Uzumasa station<-looks like an
>idiot) , already 162 people were there.

Of course not all JR stations have big lockers.  You should lock your
luggage in JR Kyoto.  Since you have JR Pass, it should not be a problem
in going out of the paid area and then go in again.

>In the line were both Houko fans and Machirin fans
>(49%:49%) <-you can tell by the stuff they hang on their backpacks. (The
>other 2% were old ladies (Obatarian) who had no idea what's going on and
>just line up because there is a long line -_-;;)

Really ?   I hope they are not disappointed.  ^_^;

>The 3rd part was the live drama Tsuki hime(?) <-need to double check

What is the story like ?  Fairy tales or Myths/Legends ?

>So with the plate in my hand, I raised it up high and it was
>useful, I was chosen by Machirin to be one of the judges in the game
>(Machirin to Kaiteiru Nazo no plate motteiru no kare!?)<- By Machirin

As Hitoshi once said, Usagi MLers are very lucky in seiyuu events.

>After the show I and Stephen went to Arashiyama for the Toufu and Hanami
>as Machirin and Houko did ^_^

For toufu, dine in restaurant or in temple ?  Which one ?
Arashiyama is very famous for Hanami, especially near Tenryuji and the
river.

>However, we only had 15mins as I had to catch this last Hikari
>Shinkansen back to Tokyo at 21:00.<-worse than those rushing guided
>"ducky" pack tours (Thanks for helping me out, Stephen, and sorry for
>the rush m(__)m)

Why don't you try the overnight JR bus with your rail pass?  It depart
JR Kyoto at 22:50 and arrive JR Shinjuku at 06:00 the next day.

>Tips:
>1. Not every single JR station has large lockers, try to keep your
>luggage light to events if possible.

All the large stations have large lockers.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string