Re: To Heart Yamanote train.

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <chyung@hknet.com>
subject Re: To Heart Yamanote train.
date Mon, 5 Apr 1999 02:10:10 +0800
> From: Jim Ramberg <ramberg@csua.berkeley.edu>
>From: Kenji Shimizu Sent: Saturday, April 03, 1999 1:30 PM
>>I've seen the Akihabara To heart floor... I have yet to see the To Heart
>>Yamanote train... ^_^;;; I have to wait about an hour to find that
train...
>>(since it takes 1 hour for the Yamanote to go around once.... if I wait
>>at one station for an hour, I should be able to find that train.... ^_^;;;
> Do they use only one train on the Yamanote Line or were you
> hoping to be lucky ?

Since Yamanote line is in loop, no matter how many trains are running
on the line, you should be able to see that particular train once, if
you stay in 1 station in the loop and wait for a certain time (the time
needed for a train to complete the loop).

However, you must assume the train is in service in the loop during your
observation period, and that you have a view of BOTH loops of the
Yamanote Line (Outer loop (clockwise) and Inner Loop (anti-clockwise)).

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string