Re: Slightly OT

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Joe Monson <nihon@japan-mail.com>
subject Re: Slightly OT
date Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:14:54 +0900
At 09:07 -0800 99.3.29, terrence huey wrote:
>> | cardboard case.  Is there any way to purchase these, either singles or a
>> | bundle?
>>
>> Do you mean the thin clear plastic sleeves (like bags) to put
>> the CD single cases?
>> It costs 120 yen for a pack of 30 sleeves.
>
>Oh great!  They exist.  Anyone in Japan kind enough to buy me a pack?
>I'll gladly pay.  I was going to be as desperate as buying a couple cheap
>CD-Singles of songs I didn't know just to get their plastic sleeves...
>
>But if anyone's willing to help me out, I'm all ears.

I could pick some up the next time I'm at a CD store. You could also try
places like CD-Japan (www.cdjapan.com)--if you are already buying a CD from
them, they might also carry the slip-cases, and they wouldn't add much to
the cost of shipping (if at all).

In fact, I seem to remember Nikaku carrying them. Kinokuniya might also
carry them, and if you ask, Tokyo Pop might start carrying them.

Joe

>> PSX CompSched -+- Nippon Resources FAQ http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/ <<
  >> Hard-to-Find Anime items: http://www.enol.com/~nihon/lp-list.html <<
>Never fight with a dragon for thou art crunchy and goest well with cheese.<
   >> Miyazaki Web at Nausicaa.net: http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/ <<

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited