Re: Slightly OT

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Charles Lin <csl6@duke.edu>
subject Re: Slightly OT
date Thu, 1 Apr 1999 00:49:22 -0500 (EST)
Do the sleeves for the normal sized CDs hold the jewel case?

Also, I've seen little clear jewel cases that went around the CD single
units... Supposedly, the Tower Records in Japan have those... Does anyone
have information about those? (I like the little cases the CD singles come
in...)

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> terrance wrote:
> |
> | I have another question regarding CD-S's though.  Is there any way to
> | purchase those plastic sleeves for singles?  I lost one, threw away
> | another, and my mother threw away a third...  Those sleeves aren't really
> | protective or anything, but IMO it looks a lot nicer than just the
> | cardboard case.  Is there any way to purchase these, either singles or a
> | bundle?
>
> Do you mean the thin clear plastic sleeves (like bags) to put
> the CD single cases?
> It costs 120 yen for a pack of 30 sleeves.
>
> For normal sized CDs, it costs 180 yen for a pack of 30 sleeves.
>
> I keep all my CDs and CDsingles in these plastic sleeves.
> --
> Hitoshi Doi                                               Toshi Nibunnoichi
> half a UFO catcher doll, half a cel          801 tactical training squadron
> http://www.win.ne.jp/~doi/                                    doi@win.ne.jp

Charles S. Lin					csl6@duke.edu

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go
 away." - Philip K. Dick

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited