Re: Iijima Mari Japan Concerts & other info

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Michael Studte <izumi@omen.net.au>
subject Re: Iijima Mari Japan Concerts & other info
date Fri, 05 Mar 1999 11:26:47 +0800
At 00:05 99/03/05 -0800, Timothy Yeh wrote:
> >>I mean if you watch the movie, when what's-her-name (the woman who
> >>eventually ends up with Hikaru) finds the lyrics to the forgotten song,
> >>you see that they are written in English.
> >
> >Hayase Misa. The letters looked roman, but not necessarily English. Haven't
> >seen the movie in a while, tho...

The translation she wrote on paper were English, the original tablet was in
some nonsensical script.

> It was definitely English. It said "Do You Remember" and some other stuff
> (I'd have to pull out my This is Animation book to see if anything else is
> legible).

In the Gold book, we have a shot of the piece of paper as Misa hands it to H
ikaru. But most of the text is covered by the tablet. There is a better shot
 at the end, just before the credits, but some bits are still illegible. The
n, on page 263, there is a sketch of the paper, quite readable. ^_^

It says:

I hear you calling me tenderly
And I see you coming to me
When I am down with loneliness
You walk over and I wait with my
eyes closed.

Though my heart was clouded with
tears until yesterday, I feel my heart
beating with joy now.

Do You Remember the moment our eyes
met for the first time?
Do You Remember the moment out hands
come in touch?
Oh it was the first ?? (gleam?) of love
between you and me

Indeed I love you so...

--
+-Madoka---Noa---Amelia---Yohko---Lime---Natsuki---Fam--Lala-+
| Michael Studte, P.O. Box 1458, West Perth  6872, Australia |

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs