Re: Iijima Mari Japan Concerts & other info

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Monson <nihon@japan-mail.com>
subject Re: Iijima Mari Japan Concerts & other info
date Fri, 5 Mar 1999 12:56:44 +0900
At 09:25 +0900 99.3.05, Joe Petrow wrote:
>On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Jeff Okamoto wrote:
>
>: > I've always wondered when she was going to sing "Do You Remember Love?"
>: > (the original lyrics were in English, right?)
>:
>: They were?  I've only heard the Japanese lyrics.
>
>I mean if you watch the movie, when what's-her-name (the woman who
>eventually ends up with Hikaru) finds the lyrics to the forgotten song,
>you see that they are written in English.

Hayase Misa. The letters looked roman, but not necessarily English. Haven't
seen the movie in a while, tho...

Joe

>> PSX CompSched -+- Nippon Resources FAQ http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/ <<
  >> Hard-to-Find Anime items: http://www.enol.com/~nihon/lp-list.html <<
>Never fight with a dragon for thou art crunchy and goest well with cheese.<
   >> Miyazaki Web at Nausicaa.net: http://www.nausicaa.net/miyazaki/ <<

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited