Re: VA24 and The Ichiban 2.8

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: VA24 and The Ichiban 2.8
date Fri, 05 Feb 1999 14:13:31 +0900
At 11:29 99/02/05 +0900, you wrote:
> | > On a related question, how do you manage your MD collection?  I'm sure
> | > you have quite a bit now, especially if you've been dubbing the radio
> | > shows and events (you DO dub the events, don't you??? ^_-)
> |
> | I don't have that many...
>
> That can mean 100 or 1000.. (^_^;)

It's less than 40, I think...

I only tape Hekiru... And she doesn't do that much radio.. It's only 50
minutes a week right now. I can't get my hands on shows broadcast in other
areas like Sapporo or Hiroshima and stuff...

> Recently I create MP3 and real audio files and try to cut
> back on the number of MDs..  Of course the event MDs, I'll keep.
> But I won't keep all the radio show MDs.

Not enough HD space... No money to buy my own, company is cracking down on
expenses...

I'll be moving around a lot this month and next, for the concert tour. Are
you going to be in the Shibuya / Shinjuku area anytime soon? I guess I
should take the manga off your hands as soon as possible.

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited