Re: [magazine] Seiyuu Grand Prix 20

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from ramberg@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU (Jim Ramberg)
subject Re: [magazine] Seiyuu Grand Prix 20
date Wed, 3 Feb 1999 19:05:19 -0800 (PST)
According to Joe Monson
> At 09:44 -0800 99.2.03, Jeff Okamoto wrote:
> >> Jim?  You live in the Bay Area as well?  Who else on this ML does?
> >
> >I'm in Belmont, close to San Mateo.  I work in Palo Alto.
>
> Well, I was _born_ in San Mateo. I live in Japan right now, tho... ^_^

Well, I was born in Valley Stream NY lived all over and currently
reside in the city by the bay; San Francisco.

My heart will always be in the Orient though...
I haven't made up my mind if I like Tokyo or Hong Kong better though.

--
Jim Ramberg				http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~ramberg
Favs wa:Kouda Mariko,GFC,Okamoto Mayo,Shonen Knife

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs