Re: VA24 and The Ichiban 2.8

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: VA24 and The Ichiban 2.8
date Wed, 03 Feb 1999 16:03:17 +0900
At 15:32 99/02/03 +0900, you wrote:
> : How do other people manage their magazine collection?
> : (Well, aside from Kenji who just leaves it lying around) ^^;;
> I put mine in a big plastic box in a far corner of the closet.
> Ive, if you want some of the older one's, you'll have to come visit
> before I finally get around to ritually burning them.  (^_^;)

Ack!! And when would that be!

Oh, and i suppose I should visit your wife and give my congratulations
too. ^^;;

> On a related question, how do you manage your MD collection?  I'm sure
> you have quite a bit now, especially if you've been dubbing the radio
> shows and events (you DO dub the events, don't you??? ^_-)

I don't have that many... Only one radio show now. Also, I don't
tape events. I was dubbing old radio shows but then my tape deck
broke down! Does anyone have a tape deck they want to get rid of?
(A working one, of course.) I have about 35 tapes worth of radio
to dub... -_-

-Ive

Search field Search string

archive list