Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:04:09 +0800 (HKT)
On Wed, 3 Feb 1999, Joe Petrow wrote:
> : > > Just found some info about Miyamu's recent wedding partner :
> Is this the new PC term for husband?

No.  I was not thinking while I was typing.  But it is still correct. ^_^

> Amuro Namie was on some show last night, talking all about her baby
> and what not.  But I haven't heard of Kikuko even mentioning hers in
> any public interview or event report.  I wonder why seiyuu are more
> reclusive than normal idols...

Because idols do not have private life, a riot will be caused wherever she
goes.  Her only past time will be the baby.  My opinion only, of course.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com

Search field Search string