cc Seiyuu ML <seiyuu@ml.usagi.org>
from Joe Monson <nihon@japan-mail.com>
subject Re: Super Doll Licca
date Wed, 3 Feb 1999 00:50:32 +0900
At 00:07 +0900 99.2.03, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>The other two doll knights appeared today!
>
>Doll Licca - Sakurai Tomo
>Doll Izumi - Neya Michiko
>Doll Isamu - Itou Kentarou
>
>I wish I had time to make a page for this show.. (^_^;)

I wish the show was on down here. It really stinks that there are no
stations that carry the TV Tokyo stuff down here. -_-;;

BTW, is there much, if any, snow up there around Tokyo? We have about 10cm
so far down here in northeastern Hiroshima-ken. I just got done shovelling
it for 2.5 hours. I think I'm going to be hurting tomorrow... ^_^

Joe

>> PSX CompSched -+- Nippon Resources FAQ http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/ <<
  >> Hard-to-Find Anime items: http://www.enol.com/~nihon/lp-list.html <<
 ==>This is email with a purpose. The purpose is a sea-going mammal, often
      mistaken for a dolphin.  --Sam Longoria (quote slightly altered)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs