Re: Kikuko Haru no Pokka Poka Tour

to seiyuu@ml.usagi.org
from Kenji Shimizu <shimizu@telnet.or.jp>
subject Re: Kikuko Haru no Pokka Poka Tour
date Wed, 27 Jan 1999 14:23:41 +0900
Abaddon wrote:

> >> Oooooooh, there is a TGS when we are in Tokyo??? Is there a way to get
> in?
> >
> >IIRC, around 21-22Mar.  Michael, you will not be in Tokyo then.
> >Even if you are, if you cannot get a press pass, you will be queuing for
> >hours and hoping the rain clouds do not like you.  ^_^;
> >

> AFAIK it's only the first day of the TGS that is only for press, the the 2nd
> and the 3rd day is usually open for everyone. And I'm pretty sure that it
> starts on the 19th. (I may be wrong, but I don't think so)

 Yes, it's on the 19, 20, 21st... ;_;

The bad thing is, even if you show up late, they still have a long line
outside... (those idiots have entrance control, not to mention, the way
they let people in sucks... they need to experiment more in how to let
people in more smoothly... -_-;;;)

As for day one... you can also be an "invited guest", or
"industruy/ryutsu" member to enter as well... press is lower on the
ladder, if you compare to these guys....

Day one, I might go... day 2... might not go... day 3... I can't go...
(got an event at Hamamatsu-cyou, suki-suki leaf 3.... got to go to that
one instead... ;_;)

Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list