Re: Shiina Hekiru concert report 1/30, and question

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Ivevei Upatkoon <ivevei@dreamarts.co.jp>
subject Re: Shiina Hekiru concert report 1/30, and question
date Mon, 01 Feb 1999 20:30:40 +0900
At 18:26 99/02/01 +0900, you wrote:
> : 1/30 tour opening concert at Zepp Sapporo, all standing live house. It's
> : been almost four years since the last all standing concert. So begins the
> : new legend - Hekiru's 10th concert tour, her 131st live.
> How many Hekiru concerts does that make for you?

Not counting the fan club event, 19.

> Also, I was looking at your Hekiru home page, particularly at the line:
> Three Sizes:  86-??-?? (was 77-58-83)
> Does this mean that she's now part silicon?

No.. She gained a lot of weight at one point from eating too much icecream.
Then she lost a lot of weight, but for some reason that particular part of
her anatomy did not, um, reduce.

It's so bizarre I think it's true... In any case, I think she's less that 86
now...

Oh well...

-Ive

Search field Search string