Re: sebastien at XFL

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Dan Hollis <goemon@sasami.anime.net>
subject Re: sebastien at XFL
date Tue, 5 Jan 1999 01:11:38 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 5 Jan 1999, Timothy Yeh wrote:
> Dan:
> >On Mon, 4 Jan 1999, Timothy Yeh wrote:
> >> C'mon Real Networks--I know you can work a little faster...
> >I have reported bugs to realnetworks in the Linux realvideo player, that
> >havent been fixed in over a year...
> >I dont think they have much interest in anything except doze.
> And that might just be because of their investment in the company (maybe it
> was part of the agreement?). I hope the streaming in QT4 is better (and
> gains widespread acceptance).

Actually I dont understand why people dont just use mpeg. Its an
international standard, and everyone can handle it. Sheesh.

Instead, we get morons who encode stuff with vivo and other
single-OS-single-platform myopic proprietary encoders...

-Dan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited