cc usagi@ml.usagi.org
from Joe Monson <nihon@japan-mail.com>
subject Re: Meitantei Conan
date Tue, 5 Jan 1999 00:24:44 +0900
At 23:53 +0900 99.1.04, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>Tonight, they had a 2 hour Conan special.
>It was two long mysteries, and it introduced the new little girl.
>(voice by Hayashibara Megumi)
>
>If I say too much more it will be some major spoilers,
>although from the previous week and the previews it was
>pretty easy to figure out what was going to happen..

It was a really good two-hour special, too. Tied up a few loose-ends, and
made a few more. I _like_ this series!

>Also there was an advertisement for a Conan movie.
>The movie will start during Golden Week (end of April).

I think _I'm_ going to go see. I know my wife is interested in it, too!
Should be interesting--might be the first movie we go to in a theater in
Japan. Depends on what else is in the theaters down in Hiroshima.

Joe

<---------------------------------------------------------------->
  Nippon Resources FAQ:
    http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/nippon-resources-faq.html
  Playstation Complete Schedule:
    http://www.enol.com/~nihon/psx/
<---------------------------------------------------------------->
  I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated,
            and to the developers for which it stands,
                    one platform, under Jobs,
                         indestructible,
              with creativity and multimedia for all.

Search field Search string