Re: sebastien at XFL

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Timothy Yeh <tenton@jps.net>
subject Re: sebastien at XFL
date Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:22:51 -0800
Hitoshi:
>Dan wrote:
>| On Sun, 3 Jan 1999, Hitoshi Doi wrote:
>| > For a limited time (^_^;) you can listen to Sebastien at Tomo's XFL.
>| >   http://top.win.ne.jp/~doi/xfl981226-sebastien.rm
>|
>| Realplayer 5.0.0.35 Gold says this is not a realvideo file.
>| Its not G2 format is it?
>
>It's G2.
>I can play it on Win95, but not on Solaris. (;_;)
>
>I wish they would hurry with the G2 for real computers..

Maybe I should be glad that there is a Mac version of G2, but it isn't
great (or even good, though it is in beta). It likes to play a little bit
then not make any sounds after 10 seconds. How freaking long has it been
since G2 was released? C'mon Real Networks--I know you can work a little
faster...

--Tim

Search field Search string

archive list