Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Kagome98@aol.com
subject Re: seiyuu ML matome okuri
date Thu, 3 Dec 1998 20:05:54 EST
In a message dated 12/3/98 3:38:03 AM Pacific Standard Time, ami@ML.usagi.org
writes:

<< Hi!  My name's Keika.  I was wondering if anybody here knows who is the
 > seiyuu of Himura Kenshin in the anime "Rurouni Kenshin"?  SHE IS SO
 > COOL!!!!!  I wish there were sites about her in english.  TONS of people
 > would go to sites about her.  If only more poeple knew about her enough
 > to make a site for her.  ~_~

 Nobody answered this?  The seiyuu is Suzukaze Mayo.  From what I can tell,
 she has appeared on TV previously, so I guess that means that she's
 somewhat of an actress.

 However, I personally don't think that she's very pretty.  She also
 doesn't have a "cute" voice.  This is probably why she doesn't have that
 many web pages.

Hey you!!!!  That's mean!!!!!  I think she's pretty and I think you just saw
bad pics of her or something.  Who cares about cute voices too?  That's not
what voice acting is all about.  At least she's not some bimbo sounding seiyuu
who has no talent, true yes?  I'm not implying anything, just speaking my
mind.  But thanks for the info.

-- Kagome98

Search field Search string

archive list