Kenshin's seiyuu (was: seiyuu something)

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from "Kevin Lew - 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Kenshin's seiyuu (was: seiyuu something)
date Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:11:27 -0600 (CST)
On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 Kagome98@aol.com wrote:

> Hi!  My name's Keika.  I was wondering if anybody here knows who is the
> seiyuu of Himura Kenshin in the anime "Rurouni Kenshin"?  SHE IS SO
> COOL!!!!!  I wish there were sites about her in english.  TONS of people
> would go to sites about her.  If only more poeple knew about her enough
> to make a site for her.  ~_~

Nobody answered this?  The seiyuu is Suzukaze Mayo.  From what I can tell,
she has appeared on TV previously, so I guess that means that she's
somewhat of an actress.

However, I personally don't think that she's very pretty.  She also
doesn't have a "cute" voice.  This is probably why she doesn't have that
many web pages.

--
Kevin "Grouchy Bear" Lew -- #1 Fan of Denko (Tokyo Denryoku): "Jan!"
   kasumi@eden.com   --=-=-=--   Don't mind the Lai-Lai Boy.  ^_^

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited