Re: [CD] Overlap, Chinese version

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from CuSO4 <chyung@topaz.hknet.com>
subject Re: [CD] Overlap, Chinese version
date Wed, 2 Dec 1998 16:32:16 +0800 (HKT)
On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Jimmy Chan wrote:
> This weekend I spotted a Chinese version of Sakurai Tomo's Overlap CD.  The
> price was only $15.50, much cheaper than typical Japanese releases over
> here.  It appears to be a legit version from Pony Canyon (Pacific), with
> warnings prohibiting distribution in Japan.

Is there any copyright notice indicating which country the CD is released
in ?  Previously, all Pony Canyon's chinese edition CD is released in HK
thru Golden Pony.  I do not know if the company name changed, or it is a
Taiwan CD.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com