Re: anime kouhaku

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Wayde Higuchi <whiguchi@honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu>
subject Re: anime kouhaku
date Tue, 3 Nov 1998 05:59:35 -1000 (HST)
On Mon, 2 Nov 1998, Fuuma Monou wrote:

> >On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Wayde Higuchi wrote:
> >\Luna Sea the band isn't nearly as outrageous as they used to be and
> >\certainly aren't anywhere near as unusual as Malice Mizer!
>
> I second that ^^  Hmm, would Gothic be an accurate description for their get
> up?

As I recall, the concept for Malice Mizer is of French aristocrats from
the period depicted in the _Rose of Versaille_ anime.  I liked their
performance for "Gekka no Yousokyoku" but I didn't like the performance
for their current song.  (I've only seen them perform on NHK's _POP JAM_
program twice.)

Wayde Higuchi
whiguchi@honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu

Search field Search string