Every Little Thing (was Re: anime kouhaku)

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ayanami@skyinet.net
subject Every Little Thing (was Re: anime kouhaku)
date Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:51:55 +0800
At 08:19 PM 11/2/98 +0800, you wrote:
>At 05:39 PM 11/2/98 +0800, Lin Jie Derek wrote:
>>Joe Petrow wrote:
>>> I've started taking to the "girl fronting otherwise male band" groups
>>> like Every Little Thing,
>>>
>>Every Little Thing is good...

	I like Every Little Thing, too.  However, I only have one album
(Everlasting).  Mochida Kaori is also kind of cute. ^_^
	BTW, don't get anything by Favorite Blue.

>Wish I could find a Avex Asia CD copy of "everlasting" (I only have the
>Philippine-released cassette).

	I saw a CD at SM once (of all places!).  There was even an Every Little
Thing CD with all the tracks on "Everlasting" remixed (the cover has
Mochida looking retro and the tone's rather pinkish).  It was gone when I
went back, though.

>I like "everlasting" just a bit better.  Too bad the first few seconds of my
>cassette got mangled by my stereo -_-

	That's too bad.  My "Everlasting" was safe, but my stereo chose to chew on
my Nanase Aikawa. :(  Similarly, my stereo also chewed on about half of
"Kagayaku Sora to (Kimi no Koe)" on my DoCo tape.  And it was my favorite
song, too! (;_;)

	Nikita

Search field Search string

archive list