Re: anime kouhaku

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Fuuma Monou <fuuma@skyinet.net>
subject Re: anime kouhaku
date Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:19:36 +0800
At 05:39 PM 11/2/98 +0800, Lin Jie Derek wrote:
>Joe Petrow wrote:
>>
>> I've started taking to the "girl fronting otherwise male band" groups
>> like Every Little Thing, The Brilliant Green, and Globe.
>
>Every Little Thing is good...just bought their album, Time to Destination.

Avex Asia version?  Managed to get the _one_ copy I ever saw around here
before anyone else could get it ^^  (I have seen three copies of D&D's album,
each at a different store.)  Wish I could find a Avex Asia CD copy of
"everlasting" (I only have the Philippine-released cassette).

>It's very nice, I recommend it. But since they aren't a seiyuu group I

I like "everlasting" just a bit better.  Too bad the first few seconds of my
cassette got mangled by my stereo -_-

>shalln't post the CD specifics/track list here. ^_^;;

"Time goes by" is a wonderful track (string accompaniment was a nice touch).

Johann Chua         http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361/
"What does the love of two people matter against the lives of billions?"
"I am selfish. It matters to me."
 		--Kate Pryde and Peter Rasputin, "Days of Future Past"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs