Re: anime kouhaku

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Fuuma Monou <fuuma@skyinet.net>
subject Re: anime kouhaku
date Mon, 02 Nov 1998 20:13:26 +0800
At 01:08 PM 11/2/98 +0900, Joe Petrow wrote:
>On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Wayde Higuchi wrote:
>\Luna Sea the band isn't nearly as outrageous as they used to be and
>\certainly aren't anywhere near as unusual as Malice Mizer!

I second that ^^  Hmm, would Gothic be an accurate description for their get
up?

>I've started taking to the "girl fronting otherwise male band" groups
>like Every Little Thing, The Brilliant Green, and Globe.

ELT is good.  How about Judy and Mary?

Johann Chua         http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Flats/9361/
"What does the love of two people matter against the lives of billions?"
"I am selfish. It matters to me."
 		--Kate Pryde and Peter Rasputin, "Days of Future Past"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs