Re: anime kouhaku

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Wayde Higuchi <whiguchi@honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu>
subject Re: anime kouhaku
date Sun, 1 Nov 1998 18:02:58 -1000 (HST)
On Sun, 1 Nov 1998, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> I went at 10 AM to get the Anime Kouhaku Utagassen tickets.
> It seemed that the Luna Sea concert tickets went on sale today too.
> (Luna Sea is a Japanese popular group.)
> Those people look stranger than anime/seiyuu otaku to me.. (^_^;)

Most of the Luna Sea fans are female though aren't they?  Aren't most
seiyuu/anime otaku male?  I bet the Luna Sea fans thought that the
anime/seiyuu otaku were strange... <G>

Luna Sea the band isn't nearly as outrageous as they used to be and
certainly aren't anywhere near as unusual as Malice Mizer!

Wayde Higuchi
whiguchi@honlab.nmfs.hawaii.edu

Search field Search string

archive list