Re: Evangelion, faraway. (tsubasa's spend-all symptom)

to <seiyuu@ML.usagi.org>
from "CuSO4" <cuso4@cuso4.com>
subject Re: Evangelion, faraway. (tsubasa's spend-all symptom)
date Sun, 1 Nov 1998 22:16:58 +0800
> From: Lin Jie Derek <sakursta@singnet.com.sg>
>Keishi Tada wrote:
>>   Neon Genesis Evangelion #14
>>   (Magokoro wo kimi ni)
>>   (The beast that shouted at the center of world for love)
>Hmm? Isn't 真心を君に (Air/My Pure Heart for You) the second EVA movie?
>They included it as ep. 27/28?

A NO to your last question.
The original TV series uses Kanji numbers to denote episode number,
and if you watch EOE carefully, you can see that Air/Magokoro
wo Kimi ni is titled as Ep.25/26 in digits.  Air and Magokoro.....
are the remade of TV ep.25/26.

In Japan, 0:13 contains TV ep.25 and Air, whereas 0:14 contains
TV ep.26 and Magokoro......

Outside Japan, 0:13 contain TV TV ep.25/26.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, yung@cuso4.com, chyung@hknet.com, cuso4@valise.com

Search field Search string