Re: Hayashibara (was Re: best selling single)

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from ayanami@skyinet.net
subject Re: Hayashibara (was Re: best selling single)
date Sun, 01 Nov 1998 18:13:47 +0800
At 08:53 AM 10/31/98 +0800, you wrote:
>At 08:56 AM 10/31/98 +0800, ayanami@skyinet.net wrote:
>>	Oh, so Hayashibara REALLY is Penpen?  The Newtype Evangelion flyer with
>>the seiyuu info says that the person behind Penpen's voice is a secret...
>
>She also did EVa-01, according to the Data Encyclopedia of the EVA DVDs.  It
>makes a lot of sense, considering _who_ Eva-01 really is.

	No kidding!
	Uh, I read very little Japanese, but there's another item (in the same
Newtype Evangelion booklet) about Hayashibara and one character among the
committee Gendou meets with.  If it turns out that she also did that
character, then she's even better than I thought.

>You mean at CD Warehouse in Shoppesville?  I was going to wait till
Christmas.
> I liked Enfleurage better, anyway ^^  That means I can devote more money to
>Aya-san!

	Actually, I wanted it just for her Ayanami versions of "Fly Me To The
Moon" and "Zankoku na Tenshi no THESIS".  What I'd really want is Orikasa's
Moonlight Cafe...

	Nikita

Search field Search string

archive list