Re: Evangelion, faraway. (tsubasa's spend-all symptom)

to seiyuu@ML.usagi.org
from Lin Jie Derek <sakursta@singnet.com.sg>
subject Re: Evangelion, faraway. (tsubasa's spend-all symptom)
date Sun, 01 Nov 1998 14:34:47 +0800
Keishi Tada wrote:

> ・新世紀エヴァンゲリオン・ 14 巻
>   Neon Genesis Evangelion #14
>   (Magokoro wo kimi ni)
>   (The beast that shouted at the center of world for love)

Hmm? Isn't 真心を君に (Air/My Pure Heart for You) the second EVA movie?
They included it as ep. 27/28?

Also, "the beast that shouted at the center of the world for love" sounds
too suspiciously like Yu-No to me... (この世の果てで、愛を唄う少女)

>   According to my first impression, they acted quite "lightly".
>   Of course I can point Misato, Shinji, Asuka-sama's serious,
>   real actings in the show respectively. I think their actings show
>   the superb abilities of Japanese Seiyuus. Though I also have to
>   point out that the overall mood of the original Eva. is a little
>   too "light".

What about Hayashibara Megumi's superb rendition of Ayanami Rei? (and
according to some other unconfirmed sources, Pen^2 and EVA-01 ^_^;)

I think that (at least in some cases), the general mode of EVA is meant to
be surreal, ie, the "lightness" is intentional.

私はエヴァのモードはsurrealのつもりだった(せめて、ある場合に)と思
います。つまり、その「軽さ」は意志でした。

>   Asuka-sama(done by Miyamuu) was awfully cute. Her acting has something
>   attractive. However, with all due respect, I have an uneasy feeling.
>   Shinji-kun, Kaji-san, Misato-san, Yui-san, Ikari-shirei, Fuyutsuki-
>   fukushirei, Maya-chan, Aoba, Hyuuga, Iinchou, Ritsuko-san, Kaworu-kun
>   ... They were all different to me!

Rei-chan...! ^_^;;

信じる喜びを味わいませんか?
Wouldn't it be nice to believe?