Re: Idol Project

to usagi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
cc seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Idol Project
date Sun, 6 Aug 1995 12:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
On Sat, 5 Aug 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> [crossposted to seiyuu ML too]
>
> Joe writes:
>
> | Oh yeah, I think I'm going to stop being an anime fan too.
>
> I guess the trip to Tokyo pushed him over the edge. (^_^;)

Maybe if I had been able to watch more anime while I was out there it
wouldn't have turned out this way.

I finally saw Ray Earth last night (the first episode of the second
series, I think), and I wasn't overly impressed.  Thank God, that's
several hundred dollars I'll save the next time I go to Japan.  (^_^;)

> | But I don't think I'm a seiyuu fan yet either.
>
> You can come in Christmas for Hisakawa Aya's concert..

Ano sa, you realize that if I do that you are responsible for me from that
point on, since I wouldn't be allowed back in America again afterwards.

> | I'm more of an "anime character"
> | fan.  (ie, I didn't much care for the plot of Idol Project, but I would
> | watch it again and again just to watch and listen to Shion [kind of a
> | cuter version of Miyu], but that doesn't necessarily mean I care much for
> | Kanai Mika.  I know, I'm still confused myself)
>
> Shion's voice is done by Iwatsubo Rie.
> Kanai Mika did Extra..  The one who fought Layla.

That's why it doesn't necessarily mean I'm a Kanai Mika fan!  (^_^;;;)

(actually, it is why I'm not a seiyuu fan, since I can never keep the
names straight in my head.)

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs