Re: Hisakawa Aya (was Re: Top 10 from VA3)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Joseph L. Petrow" <joepet@server.Berkeley.EDU>
subject Re: Hisakawa Aya (was Re: Top 10 from VA3)
date Thu, 3 Aug 1995 17:35:04 -0700 (PDT)
On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Joe writes:

> | > More, more!
> | >
> | > Joe, I expected you to send in more votes than that. ^_^
> |
> | Sorry, I sprained my tongue licking all of those stamps.  ^_^  Would've
> | carried on, but I was still disappointed that she never spoke in Skuld
> | voice at the Idol Concert event.
>
> That's her "normal" voice..

I assumed she would be speaking in her normal voice, but when Shocker Ono
mentioned the "two megamisama" that were present, and Inoue Kikuko spoke
in pseudo-Belldandish (though that's pretty much the same as her normal
voice, so I may be mistaken), I thought that was her cue to say
_something_ like Skuld, but she never did.

> Anyway, she was at full swing during the last two radio shows.  I
> thought there was some laws about what words can be said on the radio..
> (^_^;)

> Aya said, "Have you ever stepped in your own SSSS?
>  I can understand if you do it when you're a child.
>  But I'm 26!  I just stepped in it the other day.."
> and she goes on to explain how.. (^_^;;)

Just wondering whether it's the first S or the last two that are relevent
here...

*Joe Petrow  joepet@server.berkeley.edu**************************************
Visit the Skuld Shrine!  HTTP://server.berkeley.edu/~joepet/skuld_shrine.html

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs