Re: Hisakawa Aya (was Re: Top 10 from VA3)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Edward Seehwan Kwon <zgundam@umich.edu>
subject Re: Hisakawa Aya (was Re: Top 10 from VA3)
date Thu, 3 Aug 1995 12:30:11 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 3 Aug 1995, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Aya said, "Have you ever stepped in your own SSSS?
>  I can understand if you do it when you're a child.
>  But I'm 26!  I just stepped in it the other day.."
> and she goes on to explain how.. (^_^;;)

Ara...Part of me wants to know the details of this story, and the other
part of me is telling that part to shut up ^_^  Gosh, I'm glad that these
seiyuu we worship are as human as the rest of us, god knows how many
times I've stepped in my own s***. :p

> Aya wears long sleeve shirts when going to the studios.
> Since she doesn't like to roll up her sleeves to look at the
> time, she wears her wristwatch on top of her sleeve.

Nifty.  A variation on this "finger" watches that were popular some years
back.  Stick one on your middle finger, then somebody asks you the time,
you flip them "the bird".  Of course in Japan, that would just add to
your coolness, desyoo?

******************************************  Eddie Kwon  ****************
* She walks in beauty, like the night    *  email: zgundam@umich.edu   *
* Of cloudless climes and starry skies   *  ANIMANIA/GOKURAKU          *
* And all that's best of dark and bright *  Saiya-jin Prod./Neo-GOKURAKU
* Meet in her aspect and her eyes        *  Devotee of Belldandy       *
*                          -Byron        *  since 1993                 *
*[http://www.umich.edu/~zgundam/amg.html]* *AMG*AMS*AMG*AMS*AMG*AMS*AMG*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited