Re: Hisakawa Aya (was Re: Top 10 from VA3)

to seiyuu@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Kevin Lew -- 'The Lai-Lai Boy'" <kasumi@eden.com>
subject Re: Hisakawa Aya (was Re: Top 10 from VA3)
date Thu, 3 Aug 1995 10:48:58 -0500 (CDT)
> From: Hitoshi Doi <toshi@win.or.jp>
>
> That's her "normal" voice..  Anyway, she was at full swing
> during the last two radio shows.  I thought there was some
> laws about what words can be said on the radio.. (^_^;)
>
> Aya said, "Have you ever stepped in your own SSSS?
>  I can understand if you do it when you're a child.
>  But I'm 26!  I just stepped in it the other day.."
> and she goes on to explain how.. (^_^;;)

I don't care if you send it via e-mail or post it on the M.L., but I want
to hear this story.  I'm sorry, but this sounds like something that could
make me laugh until it hurts.

You mean that NOBODY else is a little curious?  C'mon, I can't be the only
one!  (Okay so I'm a little sick.  ^_^;;)

--
  To live.  To die.  To be silly.  That is the way of the Otaku.
               ra1628@email.sps.mot.com  (Special Account)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited